Lawn and Garden Equipment Financing
Do You Need To Finance Lawn and Garden Equipment?
Lawn and garden equipment financing for Canadian based businesses is available right across Canada from a number of different financing companies we work with. Our lender and leasing company partners cover off all levels of credit, with financing facilities starting as low as $1,500.
Here are just some of the new and used lawn and garden equipment that is pre-approved for financing by our Canadian lending and leasing sources:
Lawn mower, walk behind mower, lawn tractor, garden tractor, riding mower, zero turn mower, gas trimmer, electric trimmer, trimmer, brush cutter, blower, power cutter, lawn blower, lawn aerator, chipper, mulcher, shredder, garden tiller, bagging machine, chain saw, compact tractor, dump cart, edger, hedge trimmer, hydro mulcher, leaf blower, min truck, mini skid steer, sand spreader, sod cutter, stump grinder, roto tiller, tiller, compost spreader, lawn spreader, top dresser, grass seeders, tillage equipment, snow blower, snow moving equipment, snow plow, landscape equipment, landscaping equipment.
Some of the more common requests for financing are for lawn and garden equipment from the following manufacturers. John Deere, Toro, Gravely, Snapper, Wright, Honda, Cub Cadet, Kubota, International, Woods, Parker, Eco Lawn, Walker, Acrease, Pluger, Bad Boy, Bush Hog, Grass Hopper.
Because of the lower asset value associated with different types of lawn or garden equipment, it is possible to combine several asset purchases into one loan or lease.
Used lawn equipment and used garden equipment can also be financed, but at slightly higher rates and shorter repayment terms.
Get Equipment Financing That Meets Your Business Needs.
Business owners that require lawn and garden equipment financing come to us with one of following five financing scenarios:
- They have identified a piece of equipment to purchase and call us to see if it can be financed:
- They have already had a bid or offer accepted for an equipment purchase and require financing quickly before the offer expires.
- They have already purchased equipment and wish to finance it after the fact.
- They want to apply for a pre-approval so that they know exactly how much money is available to them prior to looking for equipment.
- They have a cash flow need and want to refinance equipment they own that is free and clear of any encumbrances.
We have solutions for all these scenarios and welcome the opportunity to assist you with any lawn and garden equipment financing requirements your business may have.